I’m taking the leap with prAna & #sweatpink!
- When I think about yoga, the first thought that comes to mind is “me time”. Yoga stretches me and makes me feel peaceful.
- That’s why I am SO pumped to participate in prAna’s Take The Leap 30 days of Yoga Challenge with Sweat Pink. I plan to downward dog my way to a more flexible and calm 2015!
- For me, the biggest challenge when it comes to yoga is finding the time. Taking the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink is a great way for me to incorporate stretching and active recovery into my routine.
- My favorite place to yoga is at Lifetime Yoga because it is so peaceful, directed and challenging.
- Here’s a photo of me in my very best downward dog
- Come on y’all, Take the Leap with me!
- Join prAna’s & Sweat Pink’s Take the Leap 30 Days of Yoga Challenge and be eligible to win $500 worth of prAna gear and / or be the lucky winner who gets to gift $500 worth of prAna gear to one lucky winner. They just launched their new spring collection so you best get on it!
- If I win I would gift the $500 to my friend Cristina because she is a busy working mama and deserves the surprise!
- Join the Take the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink Facebook group / event which we’ll use for updates, sharing,and inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1525412337742204/
and event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/423377431152799
And join the challenge on Instagram, Twitter, and your blog using the hashtags:
And of course, tag @prana @FitApproach
Want to play? Just copy/paste the above and fill in the blanks where I have bolded & italicized and make it your own. Or use this link for the template!
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post, I’m just playing along!